Career Start Program - Sales-Trading Analyst: Investment Consulting Premium Clients
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer Your program's highlights
Our Career Start Program offers an ideal platform for graduates who want to experience life at the heart of the financial services industry. You start your main assignment in your business area and rotate to another department for 4-6 months so you can experience different positions, gain insight into a broad spectrum of roles, build new skills and develop crucial networks across the bank. The program offers a combination of practical experience, shadowing days, structured on- and off-the-job training, stimulating challenges and evaluation activities. You benefit from the opportunity to seamlessly transfer to an exciting junior position after your Career Start Program. Start date:
September 2021 Duration
: 18 months Academic requirements:
Recently completed bachelor's, master's or PhD degree from a university or university of applied sciences Your field of responsibility
You will have the opportunity to gain an in-depth insight into the world of execution and advisory services for the Swiss universal bank's wealthiest clients. You will interact with clients on a regular basis, execute securities and foreign exchange transactions and be introduced to derivative, liquidity and credit risk management tasks. You will support the Investment Consulting team with a focus on trade execution and client flow handling. Your future colleagues
You will be part of a forward-thinking team whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting work atmosphere and growth opportunities, and you will be part of a highly motivated team working in a fast-paced environment. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values. You Offer Your qualifications and skills
Are you interested in the financial sector and seeking an interesting challenge?
- Recently completed a bachelor’s or master’s degree from a university or university of applied sciences, ideally in Finance, Economics or Business
- A willingness to take on responsibility and work independently and also as an effective team member
- The ability to think analytically and flexibly, with a technological, solution-focused mindset
- A client-focused approach and commitment to service alongside effective communication skills and a keen attention to details
- A willingness to go the extra mile
- You speak fluent English and German, Swiss-German and French is a plus
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Ms. K. Steiger would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.