For our client, a global Bank in Zurich, we are looking for a Client Documentation Specialist. In this new function, you will play a key role for the bank and its customers as specialist on client onboarding and maintenance, one of the key processes in the bank. You will play a central role being in connection with all the key functions of the bank: Front Office, Compliance, Legal and Wealth Planning, and will have as main responsibility to coordinate, support and ensure the client onboarding and maintenance process is performed as efficiently as possible.
As an expert on client onboarding and maintenance, you will work across different sub-GMTs with offshore / onshore clients. You will be trained and coached to be able to advise and provide guidance on all aspects of the client onboarding and maintenance process and will be able to rapidly build a recognized and valued level of expertise.
- Support the Front Office on the new client onboarding and account maintenance activities (participation in regular meetings with Front Office and other support functions to deliver support for complex account structures, advice on exceptions and special situations, verification of legal documentation and regulatory / bank's requirements, etc.)
- Administration (input and update) of client data and respective account codification in the bank's systems
- Participate in the continuous assessment and recommend actions to improve the client onboarding process
- Track account opening and maintenance process and proactively follow-up across Front Office teams on progress and propose assistance in resolution of related issues
- Produce regular reporting on account opening process, define and track improvement actions
- Participate in the periodic projects with the objective to share the expertise and contribute to the new process efficiency
Knowledge & Experience:
- Good knowledge of client documentation and regulations in Swiss banking
- Good problem-solving skills, multitasking, attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong teamwork and organisational skills, ability to work under strict deadlines
- Excellent level of English (min. Advanced level, oral and written) and French / German an asset
- At least 5 years of Financial Services experience in similar role including new client onboarding and account maintenance (Compliance experience on the top is a plus)
- Working knowledge of the Bank’s products and services as well as a firm understanding of the regulations, policies and procedure
- Working experience in the area requiring proactive coordination within operating areas throughout the Bank
- Working knowledge of Avaloq and Appway is a plus
- Knowledge of CRS and FATCA regulation is a plus
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.