We are looking for a highly motivated Client Due Diligence Specialist to join our Service Hub team. The Service Hub is where Vontobel's key support processes are delivered. The team provides high quality services for our clients in a highly efficient way. Support is provided in the areas of customer onboarding, periodic reviews and life cycle modifications.
The team takes ownership and constantly seeks new ways to learn, develop and improve. We are looking for a new team member who sees each client interaction as a possibility to deliver an outstanding client experience exceeding their expectations.
As a Client Due Diligence Specialist you will
- Oversee the client onboarding process ensuring the necessary due diligence is completed. This will include the completion of formalit y and KYC checks for new business relationships ( individuals and legal entities in Switzerland and abroad )
- Advise and support the front office on all onboarding issues, such as KYC, AML, CDB , QI/FATCA and A IA
- Perform periodic and event-driven client reviews , and client life cycle modifications for existing Wealth Management c lient r elationships
- Assist in implementing and identifying change processes related to optimizing client onboarding and the client review processes
- University Degree in law or economics
- Proven track record of experience (at least 10-15 years) as a (Front-) Compliance Officer in the area of c lient o nboarding and client r eviews for W ealth M anagement clients
- Excellent know-how regarding CDB (especially for domiciliary companies and trusts) and tax aspects (especially QI/F ATCA /AIA)
- Strong service and solutions orientation, with strong interpersonal communication skills for optimal client experience
- Hands-on mentality, agile mind-set and willingness to learn
- Structured, dynamic, able to work under pressure, reliable, team-oriented
- Excellent German language skills and very good English language skills. French and Italian would be desirable but not essential.
What we offer
- Teamwork and transparency are important to us: We always exchange valuable knowledge and skills with each other - One Vontobel
- Our working culture is characterized by short communication channels and direct cross-departmental contact and information exchange in an open space office
- We offer flexible working times, diverse benefits and provide a first-class lunch menu when you work in the office
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .