In this role, you will be part of the Client Management Team of Financial Institutions and support your colleagues in fulfilling the mandate. You are a trusted facilitator and reliable partner for the Relationship Managers. Client Managers interact daily with our professional and sophisticated institutional clients, manage their incoming inquiries and provide excellent as well as tailor-made service. They are responsible to handle client account maintenance and ensure complete, comprehensive as well as up-to-date client documentation. Besides, they perform periodical risk-based client reviews and AML duties (e.g. KYC). Alongside their daily tasks, Client Managers ensure an effective control environment and operate according to applicable policies & procedures.
You will closely interact with Relationship Managers and will support them in building and maintaining long-term client relationships. Your future colleagues
You will be part of a dedicated and highly professional team with very diverse backgrounds, which contributes to the success of the group. Our team is outgoing and enjoys an open work environment where change is constant and challenge is necessary. Financial Institutions is one of the leading expert-to-expert partners in Switzerland for local and global financial institutions across ~70 markets with a wide range of integrated transaction banking services. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values. This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed number of days per week.
Credit Suisse Group AG has been acquired by UBS Group AG. Credit Suisse continues its business activities as a subsidiary company of UBS Group AG, including selective hiring for experienced professionals. Your skills and experience
As the future Client Management Team Member, you bring with you:
- Completed a Banking apprenticeship with further education or a University degree
- Proven track record of 3+ years in a client-facing role, having dealt with corporate or institutional clients is a plus
- Excellent client relationship and stakeholder management skills
- Drive and motivation to work in a target driven and high-performance client centric culture
- Dedicated problem-solving skills with a positive personality and pragmatic can-do attitude
- Entrepreneurial and innovative approach to overcoming challenges and align the interests of clients and the organization
- Desire to take on responsibilities and ownership as well as maintain the highest standards with respect to our risk and control culture in order to meet bank's policies and obligations
- Fluency in both English and German (oral and written)
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Ms. D. Fryzowicz would be delighted to receive your application (including motivation letter, references, educational documents etc.)
Please apply via our career portal.