SUSI Partners is a Swiss fund manager specialised in sustainable energy infrastructure investments. The firm currently manages EUR 1.7 billion in institutional investor commitments, focusing on both equity and credit opportunities across the energy transition spectrum, including clean energy generation, energy efficiency measures, and energy storage and integrated solutions. With a successful track record of more than 100 transactions in 20 countries to date, SUSI Partners seeks to achieve attractive risk-adjusted returns for its clients and their beneficiaries while contributing meaningfully to achieving global carbon neutrality.
We are looking for a highly motivated Client Services Associate who is ready take on this interesting role.
- Take full ownership of the onboarding process for new clients including coordination with internal and external stakeholders to support negotiations on side agreements, setting up customised investor reports and supporting KYC screening
- Act as an interface between the organisation and existing as well as prospective clients, take responsibility for effective client communication including the coordination of client requests
- Responsibility for the due diligence process of prospective clients
- Ownership in setting up advisory committee meetings, investor calls, ad hoc client meetings; prepare materials in collaboration with other stakeholders including the preparation of presentations and minutes.
- Support the quarterly reporting process; be responsible for the publication of various reportings, such as quarterly and annual reports of SUSI Funds, NAV, regulatory reporting (Solvency II, VAG, etc.)
- Take over ownership of marketing presentations, the update process including data sourcing, and implement gradual improvements in the process
- Translation of investor-related documentation to/from German/English as part of the above-mentioned processes
- Actively participate in and take ownership of internal projects such as supporting the launch of new products, improvement of data landscape and data sourcing processes, among others
- Coordinate information flow with internal and external stakeholders and develop the collaboration between the Clients team and other departments (fund admin, investment team, asset management, etc.)
- Three to five years of experience in financial services, preferably in Private Equity/Energy Transition Infrastructure, in a company with international orientation
- Degree in Finance, Business Administration or equivalent tertiary education (Uni, Fachhochschule)
- Ability to oversee and understand complex and interdependent work streams, setting the right priorities and deadlines, constructively influencing others to deliver on agreed objectives
- An in-depth understanding of the relevant legal frameworks of illiquid Funds and experience in handle changes in Fund Documentation is a plus
- Very good communication skills, open-minded, actively manage internal and external stakeholders
- Have a strong process orientation that leads to a structured and documented workflow
- Pragmatic and solution-oriented working approach
- Ability to work independently and responsibly, demonstrating a structured approach and a reliable way of working
- Outstanding organisational skills with hands-on and team player attitude
- Accurate and detail-oriented with sound judgement and integrity
- Fluent in English and German, both oral and in writing, bilingual is a plus
- Advanced MS Office skills is a must, some VBA coding is a plus
- Motivating work environment in highly topical sector
- International team with ambitious mindset
- Flexible working hours
- Potential for personal and professional development
- Attractive benefits (free fruit and drinks, well-being programme, modern workplace, team events etc.)
If you would like to join our efforts to finance the energy transition, please submit your complete application including a cover letter through our application tool, for attention of Ms. Jacqueline Birchler, HR Manager by 26 June 2022. We look forward to receiving your application.