Client Services Associate (Switzerland) Based in Zurich
Where you'll fit in & what our team goals are...
To provide sales and client services support to the Swiss Country Head and Sales Team, as well as the wider CTI business in the Swiss and Client Services channel in which you operate. Responsibilities How you'll spend your time...
As a key member of the European Client Services team you will build strong relationships with our Swiss and Lichtenstein based clients ranging from global financial institutions and wealth managers to pension funds. Working with the in-country sales team you will gain in-depth understanding of our clients requirements and become their trusted long-term partner
In this varied role, the many interactions the Client Service team holds with both clients and internal stakeholders is essential in both growing and retaining clients assets and developing the CTI client proposition; strong communication and listening are key
The role will involve providing support on both a proactive and reactive basis, prempting where possible and responding to client requests, progressing internal aspects of the Onboarding, Sales Procedure and Wholesale and Institutional Pooled Fund Client Service Procedures. The role is an integral part of the sales process and involves a variety of activities, including:
Required Qualifications To be successful in this role you will have...
- Co-ordination of production of fund questionnaires from various types of clients and prospects including promoting use of the supported online portal tool enabling clients instant access to this information;
- Involvement with legal agreements with potential distributors, including rebate agreements;
- Assistance with fund presentations for in-house meetings, conferences and roadshows;
- Attendance at meetings and conference calls with clients, prospects, fund managers, and ratings agencies;
- Frontline for client queries and requests from clients and prospects ensuring they are answered in a timely and accurate manner and recorded on our Client Relationship Management system;
- Liaison with the Transfer Agent via the CTI Oversight team, Finance and Legal to facilitiate client take on and maintenance procedures;
- Co-ordination and completion of internal activities in support of the Sales team, including client due diligence, share class requests, distribution of client reporting and implementation of procedural controls;
- Co-ordination of despatch of fund literature e.g. factsheets, portfolios, commentaries;
- Arranging meetings, seminar invitations;
- Occasional attendance at external events on a local and regional basis as required;
- Being aware of all internal Policies and risks that apply to the role and the controls which relate to them;
- Ensure all controls which apply to the role are carried out appropriately and follow and update relevant Procedure documentation;
- Escalate errors and risks as appropriate;
- Sharing of best practices, business development ideas and sales & marketing solutions with colleagues to aid the growth and development of CTI.
Preferred Qualifications If you also had this, it would be great...
- Fluent in English as well as German mother tongue
- Prior relevant experience in Asset Management
- Analytical skills and financial affinity
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Be organised with excellent time management skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work on their own with minimal guidance
- Attention to detail; Being a team player with the ability to be focused on satisfying client needs;
- Business Degree
- Knowledge of Salesforce
Fluent in French and/or Italian would be a benefit but not essential