Client Support Services Specialist (Cash Desk & E-Banking Service Line) (80-100%)
We are looking for a highly motivated Client Support Services Specialist to join our Service Hub organization. The Service Hub is where Vontobel's key support processes are delivered. The different teams provide high quality services for our clients in a highly efficient way.
The team takes ownership and constantly seeks new ways to learn, develop and improve. We are looking for a new team member who sees each client interaction as a possibility to deliver an outstanding client experience exceeding their expectations with each interaction. Your opportunity:
- Receive, answer and triage the concerns of our clients and third parties over the E-Banking Service Line
- Providing help for specific questions and issues regarding online banking
- Assisting our clients in the E-banking enrollment process
- Providing support for our Cash Desk Team in Zurich
- Responsibility for the processing of a smooth business flow at our Cash Desk
- Processing of Client deposits, withdrawals, physical transactions and dealing with client inquiries at our Cash Desk
- Preparing cash transaction reports and controls
- Providing support for various other operational activities (e.g. Creditcards, Debitcard, etc.)
What we offer:
- Banking apprenticeship and at least three to five years of practical experience in Cash Desk function, ideally experience in the field of E-Banking Service Line-Support
- In-depth know-how regarding Cash Desk transactions and Client Support Services
- Ability to deal directly, face-to-face and on the phone with our clients, following the Vontobel Client Experience Standards
- Strong service and solutions orientation, with strong interpersonal communication skills for optimal client experience
- Must be detail oriented and be able to multi-task
- Hands-on mentality, agile mind-set, willingness to learn
- Structured, dynamic, able to work under pressure, reliable, team-oriented
- Very good German and English skills (oral and written)
- Would you like to develop your skills? We are happy to support you with further training's and certifications
- Teamwork and transparency are important to us: We always exchange valuable knowledge and skills with each other - One Vontobel
- Our work culture is characterized by short communication channels and direct cross-departmental contact and information exchange
- We offer the option for home office (Flexible working times), diverse benefits and provide a first-class lunch menu when you work in the office
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .