Are you passionate about protecting data in the cloud and have strong IT Security knowledge?
Do you enjoy keeping your fingers on the pulse of technology?
Within our IT Security division in Zurich we are looking for a Cloud Data Security Engineer who enjoys working in all domains of Data Security, sharing new ideas and is keen on driving continuous improvement at all times.
- Engineering and building up Data Security solutions in the area of:
- Cloud Data Security, especially M365 and Teams
- Big Data Security
- Data Leakage Prevention (DLP)
- Information Rights Management (IRM)
- Engaging on all layers: building concepts, planning and executing technical implementations and design of processes
- Managing IT Security infrastructure projects in close coordination with stakeholders from the various business sectors
- Consulting and supporting application managers as well as internal or external project managers on Data Security topics
- Application responsibility for IT Security infrastructure components including operation, monitoring and 3rd level support as well as on-call service
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Profound experience and know-how in IT Security
- Practical experience with M365 security solutions (e.g. Conditional Access, M365 DLP, Defender for Cloud Apps, etc.)
- Passion and eagerness to learn new technologies and data security topics very fast
- Very good knowledge and practical experience in Systems Engineering
- A can-do attitude and solution-driven approach
- Motivation to accept new challenges and to work independently in a problem-solving, analytical and structured way within a vibrant environment
- Very good communication skills in German and English
- An authentic teamplayer with a passion for sharing ideas and experiences with people
- Willing to take full ownership of your projects and inspire a collaborative approach to exceed expectations
- An influencer, with the ability to present facts and figures with both a conceptual and concrete approach
- Willing to engage in a changing and flexible environment
You will not just be one of many. In our Data Security team you can unfold yourself in taking ownership in innovative projects and for cutting edge products.
Independently if you're an early bird or a late riser, we offer you a lot of flexibility, a cooperative environment in a modern, unbureaucratic , performance-oriented culture, development possibilities, free lunch and many other "goodies".
Everything else we're eager to discuss in a personal conversation here at Vontobel.
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .