Your future colleagues
- An exciting and challenging role as a Collateral Manager within our SLB/Repo Collateral Management Team which is based in Zurich. You will be primarily responsible for covering the credit risks with counterparties and clients resulting from stock loan and repo transactions. This includes:
- Sending daily margin calls to counterparties
- Booking and monitoring of cash and securities collateral movements
- Control and reconciliation tasks
- Maintenance of legal agreements in relevant systems
Be part of a forward-thinking team whose passion and specific expertise guarantee an exciting and flexible working environment: come and join our dynamic team! We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.
Credit Suisse Group AG has been acquired by UBS Group AG. Credit Suisse continues its business activities as a subsidiary company of UBS Group AG, including selective hiring for experienced professionals. Your skills and experience
- Completed banking apprenticeship or equivalent education
- Knowledge of financial markets, securities settlement, additional experience in payments and/or financial accounting is an advantage
- Fluent in German and English (minimum First Level/B2) plus good communication and interpersonal skills
- Talent in figures and good at investigations and handling of requests
- Structured, precise and responsible way of working
- Team player, ability to set priorities and work self-motivated and independently
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Ms. Rhea Zimmermann would be delighted to receive your application. Please apply via our career portal.