Compliance Expert Anti-Money Laundering / Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption (40-60% Job Sharing opportunity)
- Zürich, Schweiz
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Zurich Insurance Company Ltd
- 23 Mär 19
This role is being offered as a job share. Job sharing is a form of flexible working which enables two employees to voluntarily share the responsibilities and duties of one full time job. Ongoing coordination between the job sharers is necessary, but this often improves the work results.
This role has responsibility to enable and advise business as well as to develop, implement and maintain selected compliance frameworks, particularly focusing on Anti-Money Laundering and Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption. Thereby it supports the functional Senior Compliance Experts in their advisory and oversight role in the Compliance Center of Excellence at the Group level. It collaborates with central, regional and local compliance colleagues and a variety of stakeholders outside Group Compliance.
As a Compliance Expert your main responsibilities will involve:
- Enabling and ad vising business on pragmatic best in class solutions and developments in Anti-Money Laundering, Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption matters
- Developing, implementing and maintaining relevant global compliance frameworks and procedures under guidance by the Senior Compliance Experts
- Evaluating local and regional Compliance risk assessments and developing adequate mitigation measures
- Supporting and developing communication, awareness campaigns and training as well as drafting reports for Senior Management on Anti-Money Laundering, Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption topics
- Cooperating and coordinating with first line functions and assurance functions on the overall efficiency and effectiveness of controls and processes in the areas of Anti-Money Laundering and Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption.
Your Skills and Experience
As a Compliance Expert your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) and a t least 3 years of relevant professional experience in compliance or other assurance function (e.g. Risk Management, Audit) of a financial services company, ideally as as Anti-Money Laundering and/or Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption adviser or specialist
Used to communicating fluently, efficiently and pro-actively in English with proven data presentation and interpretation skills
Proven analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
Strong communication and social skills are a prerequisite for job sharers
You can find additional information about Zurich as an employer and about the candidate journey on our career site.
Zurich Virtual Tour
Enter the fascinating World of Zurich! Learn more about our company and meet some of our employees personally in our 360° Zurich Virtual Tour.
Who we are
Zurich is a strong brand - more than 1.4 million Swiss customers place their trust in our products and services. Our 53,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, helping our customers in 170 countries to understand and protect themselves from risk. In order to deliver our services, we offer our employees flexible working models and interesting opportunities for further training & development. As a Zurich employee, you benefit from a multitude of advantages as well as a strong culture, characterized by acceptance, diversity and team spirit.
At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
Information for recruitment agencies
Zurich accepts no unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We therefore request that recruitment agencies do not submit any candidate documents either via our employees or through our online career portal.
We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees. Thank you for your understanding.