Redstone Legal, Risk & Compliance Search focus on offering 360° search solutions across the globe for our prestigious client base. With our competitive coverage of Banks, Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Hedge Funds, Producers, Trading Houses, Brokerages, FinTechs and more; Redstone Legal, Risk & Compliance Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Legal, Risk & Compliance Search are working with an international corporate bank looking to acquire a Compliance Officer to join its team in Zurich.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Review and build on compliance policies and procedures, KYC management and Due Diligence analysis, conduct AML post-execution transaction investigations.
- Identify and assess compliance risk operations.
- Monitoring transactions and Investigate payments enquiries; Assist with risk monitoring processes and risk reporting.
- Working as part of a team of 3 people covering all sides of compliance.
- Report to Head of Compliance.
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 3-5 years’ experience working in a compliance function within financial institutions, as well as a degree in Law.
- Knowledge of banking regulations, particularly AML and sanctions, and specifically the Russian market.
- Strong team-player with the ability to work under pressure
- Fluency in English and Russian is mandatory
- Located in Zurich, or willing to relocate to Zurich (Swiss/EU passport or valid work permit mandatory).
For all positions based in Switzerland, Redstone Legal, Risk & Compliance Search works with their licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH. All candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.