See job description for details
- A meaningful role as a Junior Compliance Officer in our Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) Regulatory Investigations and Projects Team in Switzerland
- An unusual chance for you to work closely with members of the senior management such as the Head of FCC Regulatory Investigations and Projects Switzerland, the Head of Financial Crime & Regulatory Investigations Switzerland as well as the Global Head of Financial Crime & Regulatory Investigations, on a variety of tasks
- The core mandate of the Regulatory Investigations and Projects Team is performing in-depth investigations and assessments with a strong focus on FCC related topics
- As a member of our team, you will take part in both our investigations as well as in FCC programs
- Contributing to our core task by supporting the team in our wide range of both regulator driven investigations as well as ad-hoc investigations, including where required, collaboration with internal and external partners.
- You are going to be responsible for tracking and reporting of investigation related data to senior management
- Support of specialists and program managers for specific investigations, such as event driven investigations, targeted legacy risk investigations and investigations with thematic remit, including holistic reviews of client relationships (e.g. KYC, transaction analysis, background screening, etc.)
- You will collaborate with other FCC and Compliance Functions and escalate any related risks and issues to the respective FCC Senior Management
- You will be part of a diverse and dynamic team that shares passion for investigatory work
- A minimum of 1 - 3 years of relevant experience in the financial services industry, ideally in Compliance / Financial Crime Compliance, Operations, Audit, Risk Management area or in a similar function
- A higher degree in Finance / Business / Economics / Compliance / Law or similar
- Good command of written and spoken English; additional languages such as German, Italian and French are an advantage
- Good knowledge, understanding and interest for financial crime rules and the AML related regulatory framework in Switzerland, as well as basic knowledge of the global regulatory landscape
- You are highly motivated with a strong analytical mind and excellent communication and presentation skills
- You have a deep understanding and efficient use of technologies / tools and their impact on client services
- You are able to manage complex and unconventional tasks, build and maintain relationships with various partners and handle conflicting priorities simultaneously and effectively
- You are a dedicated problem solver with a positive, empathetic personality and can-do attitude who loves to handle multiple challenging priorities and assignments with the ability to cope with pressure in a fast-paced environment
Ms. J. Zimmermann would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via career portal.