Consultant or Senior Consultant in Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) – Operational Transaction Services (OTS) with
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promisesEY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at http://www.ey.com/CH/en/Careers
Our Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) team works with clients to manage their capital agenda to drive competitive advantage and increased returns. As part of a global team of 10,000 professionals in 100 countries you will advise clients on preserving, optimizing, raising or investing capital. Major groups (or, as we call them, sub-service lines and competencies) within TAS include Mergers and Acquisition Services, Project Finance, Restructuring Services, Operational Transaction Services, Transaction Support, Transaction Tax, and Valuation and Business Modeling.
Consultant or Senior Consultant in Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) – Operational Transaction Services (OTS) with focus in IT in Zurich
Within TAS, our Operational Transaction Services (OTS) group provides a full range of operationally focused services including M&A Integration, Carve-out, Operational and IT Due Diligence, and Operational Restructuring. Operational Transaction Services works with cross-functional teams made up of members of both the acquiring and acquired organizations.
You will work on integrations, carve-outs, and other types of transactional engagements in teams directly with our clients.
Tasks that you promote
- Work in client engagement teams on the identification of acquisition or divestment risks and improvement potential which result from an acquisition or divestment of IT transaction projects
- Assist in the creation of integration or separation plan and the setup of the implementation guide
- Assist with the execution of integration/separation plans while working to constantly identify areas for improvement, including resolving related issues mainly in IT
- Gather and analyze related information and communicate recommendations
- Compile and present information orally, visually and in writing
- Implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members and overcome objections
- Maintain relationship with client personnel at appropriate levels
- Foster an open and inclusive work environment
- A degree in engineering, computer science or related field
- Applicable industry and/or consulting experience
- IT experience including infrastructure, Applications, databases and networks
- Sharp analytical thinking and exceptional problem-solving skills
- Strong record of leadership in an academic, professional or extracurricular setting
- Exceptional team player who is able to work with people at all levels in an organization
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, both verbally and in writing, in English and German
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Only for senior:
- Three to five years of professional experience in the fields mentioned above
- Previous strategy consulting experience and/or a MBA degree is a plus
- Successful candidates must be committed to staying abreast of cutting-edge industry knowledge and have the ability to quickly anticipate and respond to the issues of a networked and constantly changing global economy.
More opportunities for your development
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education. In an environment, that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition. We offer you to join our highly motivated team of advisory professionals. You will be working and learning in a highly dynamic and cross-functional team - being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive teamwork, challenging client projects and being part of the network of one of the world’s leading professional services firms.
Katja Hassler is looking forward to receiving your application
Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref No: SWI000I9. For further information please contact our recruitment team (Recruitment.GSA@ey.com / +41 58 286 33 66).