Do you enjoy working with financial experts to provide top quality information?
Do you want to further develop the Management Information System in a dynamic environment?
Within our Controlling & Performance Management division, we are looking for a proactive Business Unit Controller in Zurich to act as Finance Business Partner for his/her allocated Business Unit. You will be part of an experienced and professional team whose responsibilities include financial performance measurement and analytics and the management of the budgeting and forecasting cycles.
- Assist the Head of Controlling and Performance Management and ultimately the CFO and Executive Board with the measurement of value creation for Vontobel Group
- Engage with business partners at the senior levels to define and measure agreed KPIs that measure Performance (near term) and Health (longer term) across a spectrum of input, productivity, and financial measures
- Build and maintain client management information reports that provide the relevant measures while keeping a consistent look and feel across the Vontobel Group
- Drive the annual budget process, together with your business partners and the remainder of the controlling team, to ensure the process is run as efficiently as possible
- Identify, analyze and explain any extraordinary deviations from budgeted numbers in the areas under your control
- Support the month end, half yearly, and annual close process for your specific business areas
- Drive efficiency in the processes that are under your control
- Represent Business Unit Controlling in internal and group wide projects
- University degree or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or similar applied quantitative sciences
- Minimum eight years of experience in Controlling in the financial industry, specifically in the Asset Management Industry
- Excellent knowledge of data structure, analysis, visualization and reconciliation
- Affinity to design and the leverage consistent Management Information Systems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with results-oriented mind-set
- Excellent written & spoken English, German is a plus
- An independent professional with distinct service / customer orientation
- Exact, structured and goal-oriented
- Able to work under pressure and good team player
- Willing to take accountability of your work or projects and inspire collaborative approach to exceed expectations
- Willing to engage in a changing and flexible environment, with the ability to question the status quo and take feedback
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .