Data Analyst for Compliance Analytics
- The opportunity to become part of our highly motivated Analytics team in Credit Suisse Zurich focusing on building and driving new and state of the art technologies in various fields
- A challenging role as Data Analyst in a demanding, dynamic and international environment using the latest innovations in predictive analytics and visualization techniques
- The chance to engage with external companies in automating regulation and compliance to build a state-of-the art regulatory reporting and analytics infrastructure
- Responsibility for developing, maintaining and extracting knowledge from strategic internal and external data sets
- Studying fundamental and high impact business questions that directly impact the direction of the company and industry at large
- Developing and designing algorithms, building prototype versions, running multiple validations with business experts and working on their operationalization
- Becoming part of an open-minded team with a strong team spirit in a versatile, dynamic, and flexible working environment
- Flexible / agile working options are possible
- A Bachelor or Master degree in a quantitative field (Statistics, Mathematics, Economics), Information Technology (University or University of Applied Sciences) or an equivalent education
- At least 1-2 years' experience in Data Analytics
- Background in statistics, analytics methods and statistic programming tools (SAS, R, Python) and/or a programming language like C, C++, Java, Matlab is a strong plus.
- Due to your experience with relational database programming and complex data pipelines you feel at ease in assembling data sets from disparate sources and analyze using appropriate quantitative methodologies, computational frameworks and systems
- Know-how in distributed data processing at scale using Spark or/and Hive is a plus
- Experience in the regulatory technologies or compliance domain within the financial industry is an asset
- Business fluency in English is required, German is an advantage
- Superb communication and soft skills and stakeholder management capabilities the ability you to effectively collaborate and building your professional network including senior level executives
- Your high-level of confidentiality, integrity and responsibility enable you to deal with critical and confidential data.
- Demonstrable experience as a strong, self-starting standout colleague and independent thinker, willing to cooperate in a highly collaborative environment and contribute to the team's success
- Willingness to assume additional responsibilities and to become a respected know-how carrier in our team
Ms. M. Moos would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.