See job description for details
- You the exciting chance to become part of our highly motivated Analytics team in Credit Suisse Zurich focusing on building and driving new and state of the art technologies in various fields
- A challenging role as a Data Engineer working closely together with data owners, business and the big-data project team to out data sourcing requirements in a fast paced, dynamic and international environment
- Responsibility to drive data discovery and understanding in source systems
- You will be collecting metadata and mapping data elements to find business data requirements and have the possibility to study and perform data profiling.
- As a key go-to person in your field you prepare technical connectivity specifications to source systems for the development team
- The opportunity to develop specifications that contribute to implementation of data quality requirements
- The chance to serve as a domain expert during user acceptance testing and discussions with IT partners
- Becoming part of an open-minded team with a strong team spirit in a versatile, dynamic, growing, and flexible working environment
- A Bachelor or Master degree in a quantitative field (Statistics, Mathematics, Economics) or Information Technology (University or University of Applied Sciences)
- At least 2-3 years' experience in Data Analytics and related tools (e.g. Python, R, Java/Scala, SQL and/or SAS), ideally combined with a technology background in DWH, non-relational data bases and expertise with Bash
- Familiarity with assembling and analyzing data sets from disparate sources, applying quantitative methodologies, computational frameworks and systems
- The ability to write sophisticated SQL queries in combination with strong data analytics skills and experience with data analytics tools
- Experience in setting automated testing frameworks and Continuous Integration
- Experience with HiveQL and with the Cloudera stack
- Ability to develop reliable, autonomous and scalable data pipelines
- Excellent knowledge of Apache Spark and Control-M / Rundeck
- A background in big-data, Tableau as well as experience with Agile tools (Confluence, Jira etc) and / or data governance is advantageous
- Business fluency in English is required, German is a plus
- Ability to empathize, quickly gain trust and build up effective relationships on all levels incl. senior leaders
- Positive attitude, flexibility, curiosity and interest in working in a collaborative environment with focus on improvement.
- High integrity, responsibility and confidentiality is a requirement for dealing with sensitive data
- Your superb communication, coordination and presentation skills enable you to contribute to the team's success
- Are you willing to take up additional responsibilities and to become a respected, persistent and self-starting know-how carrier in our team?
Mr. J. Albinus would be happy to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.