Data Product Manager 80-100%
At Vontobel, we are committed to actively shaping our future. We create and pursue investment opportunities that get our clients ahead. As a global financial service provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and investment solutions that fit.
Digital Investing brings together our digital direct-to-consumer services. We strive to empower people to fulfill their financial ambitions by democratizing access to investment products and services. We continuously develop our cutting-edge wealth platform by combining Vontobel's investment expertise with technology and human elements to create exclusive wealth opportunities for clients.
- Drive the data analytics initiatives and reporting efforts for the Digital Investing team
- Create and own product or division business cases and drive the adoption of processes that streamline strategic decision making
- Engaging with key stakeholders to understand the business vision, requirements & priorities and helping to translate this into actionable insights
- Support our marketing, sales and operations teams to make data-driven decisions by defining metrics, analysing trends and finding actionable insights.
- Deep-dive into our funnel and customer journeys by structuring and analysing data from the numerous CRM, CLM and core systems in place
- Build customised reports to investigate key business questions and equip the department heads with state-of-the-art reporting solutions as well as
- Set up and improve our Business Intelligence platform
You bring / You are
- 2+ years experience in analytics, data scients, operations research and/or business intelligence in a data-intensive Fintech / Tech environment
- Detail-orientated and excellent analytical skills, with the ability to see granular as well as big-picture issues, and derive, build, and present viable solutions
- Experience in using data to create a story, and translating data into business recommendations and questions into an analysis framework , and present it to executive audiences
- Ability to work closely with revenue generating units (e.g., business development, marketing & sales teams), and influence key stakeholders across all levels
- Experience extracting and managing both structured and unstructured data from multiple sources and applied experience in machine learning use-cases such as supervised/unsupervised learning, forecasting, predictive modeling, etc. on large datasets
- Applied knowledge of a scripting language (e.g, Python) and of big data tools (e.g., Redshift, BigQuery, Snowflake, Hadoop, Spark)
- Demonstrated leadership and self-direction. Willingness to both teach others and learn new techniques.
- BSc/BA or MSc in Computer Science, Statistics, Data Management or a related field
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .