Are you the right person to take the lead in defining and validating software requirements? Do you have deep understanding of asset management and have experience in software development and quality assurance? Are you a critical thinker with a passion for delivering data-driven solutions? If so, we would like you to join our Asset Management Engineering team as a Requirements Engineer, and help us drive collaboration between engineering and various business units across the company to deliver high-quality software solutions that meet the needs of our stakeholders. With your interdisciplinary skills and critical thinking abilities you will play a key role in ensuring data integrity and consistency. Come be a part of our mission to deliver the edge and create innovative and reliable software that drives continuous improvement and success of our company.
In this position you will act as the liaison between the business, end users and IT systems development teams to identify business needs, make recommendations for improvements and translate needs into application requirements. You will have the opportunity to work across multiple areas of our business including portfolio management, risk & performance team, ESG center and have the opportunity to work with new and exciting technologies.
Your opportunity Responsibilities :
- Gather and analyze information from stakeholders to determine project requirements
- Document requirements in a clear and concise manner with a strong sense of ownership and foresight
- Communicate requirements to the development teams and ensure they are understood and met
- Identify and resolve any conflicts or inconsistencies in requirements
- Facilitate collaboration between engineering, project management and business
- Automating data checks to ensure data integrity and consistency
- Validation and end-to-end testing of the software solutions
- Continuously monitor and maintain the requirements throughout the product lifecycle
- Configuration and implementation of reporting figures
- First-level application support, including troubleshooting and providing solutions to software-related issues
- Release planning and continuous delivery
What we offer:
- Proven track record in requirements engineering
- Financial industry know-how, good understanding of asset management data or prior financial software development experience (equity & FI instruments, ESG data, portfolio key figures, performance data)
- Experience in quality assurance and testing
- 5y hands-on experience in software development, full-stack experience is a plus
- Several year experience with following technologies: .NET languages and/or Scala, SQL, TypeScript, Git, OpenShift/k8s
- Deep understanding of software products architecture and lifecycle, API design
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Would you like to develop your skills? We are happy to support you with further training's and certifications
- Teamwork and transparency are important to us: We always exchange valuable knowledge and skills with each other - One Vontobel
- Our work culture is characterized by short communication channels and direct cross-departmental contact and information exchange
- We offer the option for home office (Flexible working times), diverse benefits and provide a first-class lunch menu when you work in the office
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .