Data Science Manager and Technology Architect
Data Science Manager and Technology Architect Accountabilities:
The Data Science Manager and Technology Architect will play a pivotal role in implementation and customization within entire Investment Analytics Platform to evolve and able to incorporate new Features and sustainable with growth using various products like Markit EDM, Simcorp Dimension.
The person will be responsible for performing complex analysis (including optimization), machine learning, and statistical analysis, design of algorithms that require different models/methods to be used together.
The candidate will provide effective leadership and expertise on implementing a clear and sustainable solution in integrating Analytics Applications in Cloud based Data warehousing Platform.
In addition to the Technology Architectural role the candidate will provide effective stakeholder management skills due to involvement of the various stake holders. Main Task / Activities
- Develop advanced quantitative modules using a variety of programs/software to support predictive assessments.
- Responsibility for Requirement Analysis and Requirements Engineering for Investment Reporting.
- Advanced Design and Programming skill using SQL, PL-SQL, Database Performance Tuning and Database Administration using Oracle and MS SQL Server.
- Batch Solution implementation using Scripting Languages Unix Shell Scripting, Windows Power Shell, Windows Batch Script, Perl and BMC Control-M Tool
- Develop solution using Master data management Vendor Product Markit EDM.
- Design and develop Asset Performance Calculation Solution using product Simcorp Dimension.
- Develop, design and integrate Cloud Based Data Warehouse Snowflake.
- Develop and Support Online reporting engine based on Java Application Platform and Angular JS.
- Design and Develop Investment Reporting Solution based on Microsoft Business Intelligence stack (SSAS, SSIS and SSRS).
- Working as onsite-offshore coordinator - monitoring work progress and status reporting.
- For implementing functional requirements and enhancements as IT Subject Matter Expert closely working with Business Colleagues and within IT area for analysis, development and issue clarification.
- Primary point of contact for 2nd and 3rd level Production support activities related to Investment reporting critical Applications.
- At least 14 years of working Experience in a global, multi-national enterprise with strong experience in the banking and financial services sector.
- In addition, candidate must have a comprehensive knowledge of modern data science and product/web analytics tools and techniques, including Python and associated data science ecosystem, Machine Learning.
- Should possess excellent knowledge of hands-on experience with data modelling strategies.
- Should have Strong design, Development, and Performance Tuning Skills in DBMS space (Oracle & SQL server).
- Hands on Experience and good knowhow about Markit EDM and SimCorp Dimension.
- Cloud (Azure) Experience with Data Warehouse knowledge.
- Excellent business knowhow of Investment Analytics Reporting domain.
- Proven experience of operating in onshore - offshore model
- Leading complex projects, collaborating with other teams to consolidate the data landscape to reduce the development time and increase consistency.
- Very good knowledge of the IT landscape to translate the business requirements into implementation
- Should have experience in leading and working as part of Agile Team.
- Possess the ability to handle multiple projects, analyse data & solve business issues creatively.
- Experienced working with intercultural and geographically dispersed team members.
- Effective communicator with excellent relationship management skills and strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities.
- Strong English and overall excellent communication skills.
- Diploma and or degree from a recognized institution.