Schroders, with headquarters in London, employs over 5500 talented people worldwide, operating in 37 different countries across Europe, the Americas, Asia, the Middle East and Africa, close to the markets in which we invest and close to our clients. Schroders has developed under stable ownership for over 200 years and long-term thinking governs our approach to investing, building client relationships and growing our business.
Schroders in Switzerland is a renowned Financial Institution with around 500 employees located in Zurich and Geneva. For our private clients we provide tailor made investment solutions and complementary financial services. On behalf of institutional and retail investors, financial institutions and high net worth clients from around the world, we invest in a broad range of asset classes across equities, fixed income, multi-asset and alternatives. We also specialize in providing high-quality private equity solutions to our clients.
The Service Centre Zurich provides centralized Operations-, IT, Execution, Treasury and Finance services to the Wealth Management Division of Schroders in a stable, high-quality and cost efficient manner.
For our Operations & IT Wealth Management department in the Service Center Zurich of Schroder & Co Bank AG, we are looking for a Data Warehouse Application Owner
We are looking for personality who wants to learn the past and is able to shape the future. We want to rethink our current Wealth Management data warehouse. As the application owner of Wealth Management data warehouse, you are in the centre of our data universe. Understanding the current functionality in order to make it future proof is the interesting challenge we offer.
We use T24 as core banking system and a data warehouse on MS SQL Server with reporting services. Job specification
- You are responsible for our data warehouse based on MS SQL Server, for further development and daily readiness
- Create a vision on where we want to be and how to bring us there
- You are responsible for both conceptual and technical design
- With your solid technical know-how on the MS SQL Server side, SSIS and SSRS, you support also colleagues responsible for other applications based on MS SQL Server
- Able to trouble shoot and perform root cause analysis, interacting with the different Schroders support teams
- Perform business support for users and support developers
- Leverage your DevOps experience for system configuration and implementation as well as software deployment in an agile development environment
- Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject with relevant business experience
- Proven working experience in area of MS SQL Server set-up and administration
- Ability to balance the day-to-day work, with creating a vision and bringing strong implementation skills to the table
- You are able to acquaint yourself with an existing system, others developed
- Excellent communicator and team player, who can thrill others for new ideas
- Fast learner and eager to take on new challenges
- Motivated, reliable, flexible and willing to take on additional responsibilities
- Ability to work in a high pressured environment
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving attitude
- Fluent in German and English
We offer an appealing job, a diverse and supportive working environment as well as modern employment conditions in an international, dynamic and entrepreneurial business. If you like making an impact within a highly motivated team as well as working from home, then apply online with your complete application. The office at Westpark is located only 10 minutes from Zurich Hardbrücke station.
Schroder & Co Bank AG