Data specialist for treasury, accounting and/ or regulatory reporting (80% - 100%)
Internal Audit provides independent assurance services to the Board of Directors and Senior Management. We are a senior team of experienced auditors and subject matter experts who assess risk and validate the effectiveness of mitigating controls. We are looking for a highly qualified and experienced audit specialist with a strong background in treasury, accounting, and regulatory reporting (BCBS, FINMA requirements). What you will be responsible for :
What we are looking for:
- Provide assurance on treasury, accounting and regulatory reporting policies, processes and systems in compliance with banking regulations
- Identify potential areas for improvement and make practical recommendations
- Analyze financial statements and other relevant data to draw appropriate conclusions
- Strong motivation to gain insights from data and to use latest technologies
- Stay abreast of the latest industry trends and regulatory changes
- Use your expertise to develop integrated views and coordinate with specialists
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders
What we offer:
- Advanced degree (Masters, CFA, CPA) preferred.
- At least 5 years of (audit/consulting) experience in at least one of the areas treasury, financial accounting, controlling, or regulatory reporting (incl. BCBS, FINMA requirements)
- In-depth knowledge of processes, controls, data and systems (e.g. Fire) in these areas
- Experience in applying advanced data analytics is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, ideally in English and German
- Tenacious, independent, committed and accountable individual who excels in a team environment
- We work according to agile principles especially in our way of thinking and our methodology and we work with mutual trust
- Would you like to develop your skills? We are happy to support you with further trainings and certifications
- Teamwork and transparency are important to us: We always exchange valuable knowledge and skills with each other - One Vontobel
- Our work culture is characterized by short communication channels and direct cross-departmental contact and information exchange
- We offer the option for home office (Flexible working times), diverse benefits and provide a first-class lunch menu when you work in the office
Are you ready to: Engage. Exceed. Excite. ?
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .