Deputy Team Head Client Documentation
For one of our clients, an established Swiss Private Bank, Swisslinx is looking for a Client Documentation Specialist to join their team as a Deputy Head in Zurich. Your mission is to ensure the quality and the accuracy of the client's data at any stage of the banking relationship.
- Review correctness and completeness of documentation for private person & legal entity account openings according to Swiss laws and regulations and AML Policies of the Bank
- Review correctness and completeness of modifications after account is opened
- Ensure that knowledge of the Swiss banks' code of conduct with regards to the exercise of due diligence provisions and Bank Directives is solid and up to date
- Ensure that knowledge of tax documentary requirements is solid and up to date
- Provide first class customer service to its stakeholder
- 5+ years experience in a similar role within private banking
- Solid knowledge on CDB and FINMA regulations
- Broad experience in tax matters and tax regulations (CRS, FATCA)
- Ability to lead a team in the future (first experience in leadership is an asset)
- Full business fluency in German and English
We are looking forward to receive your application.
Please note that only profiles with a Swiss working permit will be considered.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA