DevOps Engineer 80-100%
At Vontobel, we are committed to actively shaping our future. We create and pursue investment opportunities that get our clients ahead. As a global financial service provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and investment solutions that fit.
For our Technology Team in the area of CRM, Compliance, Tax and Wealth Management, we are looking to strengthen our DevOps Engineering Team:
- Requirements engineering in the area of CRM, Compliance, Tax and Wealth Management
- Operation of a CRM/CLM application based on JAVA-SQL
- Programming and further development of interfaces (REST-API)
- You will be part of a team of 7 employees
- Close exchange with external SW suppliers
- Development and training opportunities
- You have a higher degree in computer science / business informatics (ETH, Uni, FH, HF)
- You have good Java knowledge and at least first experience in object-oriented software development
- Know-how in the area of relational databases (Oracle / PL SQL) make you the ideal candidate
- You are ambitious and would like to get to know and develop Java and REST API (e.g. GraphQL, Springboot)
- Very good level of both, German and English, is required
- You are an open-minded and communicative personality who likes to work in a team
- You have a quick grasp, a high willingness to learn and an independent way of working.
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .