DevOps Engineer / Ingenieur
As the premier supplier to our client, one of the most established financial institutions worldwide, Swisslinx are looking for an outgoing and proactive DevOps Engineer to work on the Electronic Communications Surveillance Team on a contract initially running until the end of the year.
The key responsibilities include:
- Platform Installation on Linux systems, upgrade
-Creating Batch jobs using Python, Jenkins, UNIX and Ansible
- Package and Automation of software and batch releases
- Support and troubleshooting
These are the core skills required for this role:
- You bring 5+ years of experience in enterprise IT at a global organization
- Strong knowledge of Elastic Search, Data Search and Relational Query Language
- You are proficient in Python, Ansible or Salt and dev ops technologies (i.e.Jenkins), Linux and BASH scripting
- You have good knowledge in Elastic Cluster maintenance, PostgreSQL and Curl Commands along with innovative mindset to create scripts to improve and optimize technical operational process
- You bring experience in Service Management i.e. Release management, Incident management as well as experience with deployment toolsets like Git
This contract has a highly likelihood to be extended and internalization is possible.
Please note due to COVID interviews would be conducted remotely, however the role is based 100% in Switzerland.
Please feel free to apply now! We are looking forward to receiving your application.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA