At Vontobel we are actively shaping our future. For our technology team in Zurich, we are looking for an experienced and versatile expert with strong DevOps background and flair for IT-security. The successful candidate must have profound communication and management skills. Ideally the person must be someone who enjoys mastering complex challenges, knows how to take ownership and coordinate several projects running in parallel. Understanding and being enthusiastic about innovative, new technologies complete the profile.
What are you up for?
Have you already formed part of an agile team that set up an enterprise class DevOps framework? Are you familiar with tailored developer workplace solutions? Are usability and security equally important to you and do you know how to integrate "Sec" into the DevOps process? Do you also know how to talk to the management as well as the developer community?
If yes, this is your challenge and opportunity.
Join us and become an important technical platform owner at Vontobel, who ensures the continuous improvement of our existing DevOps infrastructure and processes. Take ownership and responsibility of our growing platform. If you are eager to be visionary and know the means to achieve the goals that have been set, we would like to hear from you.
We offer you a great collegial environment and many opportunities for further development in a modern, performance oriented, yet uncomplicated and friendly working culture.
You want to come on board?
Then tell us what motivates you and show us what you can do!
You bring / You are
- Coordination of different DevOps and Security related projects
- Ownership of our hybrid cloud operational DevOps infrastructure
- Promotion and coordination of Vontobel's developer community
- Collaboration in the IT-architecture guild
- Promotion of standardization in different DevOps related areas
- Establishment of the Security Champion program
- Coordination of DevOps and CTF events
- Familiar with different tools and solutions regarding the developer workplace, CI/CD, SAST, DAST, and 3rd party library analysis among others - on-prem and in the cloud
- Highly motivated, committed, used to take on responsibility and eager to continuously develop yourself further
- Agile, flexible and appreciate working in an energetic, dynamic team
- A good level of both, English & German
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .