Digital B2B Platform Specialist 80-100%
- Zürich, Schweiz
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Zurich Insurance Company Ltd
- 22 Jan 19
Zurich is one of the world's leading insurance groups, and one of the few to operate on a global basis. Our mission is to help our customers understand and protect themselves from risk. With about 50,000 employees serving customers in more than 170 countries, we aspire to become the best global insurer as measured by our shareholders, customers and employees. We help individuals, small and medium sized companies and global corporations around the world understand and protect themselves from risk by offering a wide range of insurance products, solutions and advisory services.
As a Digital B2B Platform Specialist you augment a high profile team working towards the delivery of the Digital B2B Agenda for multinational Commercial Insurance. You will analyze and prioritize business requirements, translate them into solution requirements and ensure their implementation throughout the project life cycle.
As a Digital B2B Platform Specialist, your main accountabilities will involve:
- Responsible for the technical development of the main digital B2B platform, including the requirements elicitation process i.e.; process, data, work flow, application etc. to appropriate stakeholders
- Adapts and applies different delivery methodologies determining the best approach for the specific project
- Steers / leads internal and external software development team
- Produces requirement specifications and outlines solution design documents throughout the project life cycle, incorporating change requests and finalization of requirements documentation
- Participates in development of test plan, testing, implementation and training activities
- Analyzes and manages requirement risk, traceability matrix and prioritizes requirements
- Participates in post implementation activities, including problem solving and measurement of benefits achieved. In case expected benefits are not achieved, participates in the analysis to determine root cause
- Communicates effectively through different mediums at all levels
Your Skills and Experience
As a Digital B2B Platform Specialist, your skills and experience will ideally include:
- Experience as B2B Insurance platform / applications specialist in complex international enterprise projects, preferebly in the (Commercial) Insurance Industry
- Degree in Computer Science and/or Software Engineering, preferably Hardware and Networks
- Experience with ASP.NET WebAPI, MVC, .NET Core, Raven DB, KENDO UI HTML Framework
- Proven experience in working in Agile/SCRUM development / Software Engineering teams, including moderation of Scrum Meetings
- Experience in application testing and organizing user acceptance testing
- Able to work under pressure in a multi-vendor and multi-cultural team
- Experience in working with MS TFS & Octopus Deploy
- Very good English skills are a must, written and spoken
- Able to manage a multinational on- and offshore development team
You can find additional information about Zurich as an employer and about the candidate journey on our career site.
Zurich Virtual Tour
Enter the fascinating World of Zurich! Learn more about our company and meet some of our employees personally in our 360° Zurich Virtual Tour.
Who we are
Zurich is a strong brand - more than 1.4 million Swiss customers place their trust in our products and services. Our 53,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, helping our customers in 170 countries to understand and protect themselves from risk. In order to deliver our services, we offer our employees flexible working models and interesting opportunities for further training & development. As a Zurich employee, you benefit from a multitude of advantages as well as a strong culture, characterized by acceptance, diversity and team spirit.
At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
Information for recruitment agencies
Zurich accepts no unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We therefore request that recruitment agencies do not submit any candidate documents either via our employees or through our online career portal.
We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees. Thank you for your understanding.