EMEA Sales & Marketing - Global Cash Equity Sales - VP
An opening has arisen for a Vice-President or an Executive Director to work within the Global Sales team in Zurich. We are seeking an experienced Equity sales professional with suitable desk-related experience. Key responsibilities
- Support team head on building out the Global sales platform
- Co-ordinate strategy to analyse the addressable institutions/PM's, consider market share, votes/rank and report back
- Produce daily e-mail and regular ideas material, raising awareness of the product and analysts
- Take over coverage of Global PM's, expanding reach and coverage where necessary
- Create timely reports on progress and meet agreed targets set in conjunction with team head
- Interact with execution & help drive our Global Cross Channel Execution agenda
This is to be in addition to supporting the Global Zurich Sales team in daily products, attending corporate meetings and general day to day operations. Will be expected to analyse the addressable market, quantify market share/votes etc. and monitor this progress over time on a monthly (first 12m), then quarterly basis. Essential skills
- Experienced sales person with stock knowledge of the US and Pan European cash equities market.
- Require some existing client relationships, with scope to take on more account responsibilities and coverage early on.
- Needs account management skills, monitoring resources into the client, vs results out, selling core cash equities, but also the broader franchise.
- Has to be a self-starter and work with analysts to pull out and create a commercial Global morning e-mail and regular ideas product.
- Bachelors degree in Finance minimum of a 2:1 or equivalent
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong intellectual curiosity and judgment
- Highly organized, detail oriented and proactive
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent technology skills with superior Excel skills