We are looking for a motivated ESG and Sustainability Specialist for our team.
About SUSI Partners
Founded in 2009, SUSI Partners is a Swiss-based investment manager specialised in sustainable energy infrastructure investments with EUR 1.9bn in capital commitments from institutional investors. The firm’s investment strategy focuses on private equity and credit opportunities across the energy transition spectrum, including clean energy generation, energy efficiency measures, and solutions enabling clean energy use. With a successful track record of more than 140 transactions in over 20 countries to date, SUSI Partners seeks to achieve attractive risk-adjusted returns for its clients and their beneficiaries while contributing meaningfully to achieving global climate neutrality.
- Support market intelligence e.g., with research/analysis on applicable ESG regulations, investor requirements and industry trends to support the implementation of SUSI Partners’ sustainability strategy
- Develop a good understanding of environmental, social and governance factors and SUSI Partners’ approach to integrate into investment and asset management processes
- Involvement in the development of reporting tools for various stakeholders
- Supporting project management of selected sustainability relevant initiatives such as life cycle assessments or climate action measures
- Supporting the team’s regular internal reporting processes, including preparation of presentations to the senior management and coordinating with different team members on various ad hoc workstreams
- Involvement in further topics, depending on the team’s dynamic daily business
- 1-2+ year experience/relevant internships in the field of sustainability or ESG
- Experience in the financial sector or coming from a consultancy background is mandatory
- Bachelor/master’s degree in economics, Business, Engineering or Natural Sciences
- Ability to take initiative, work independently in a diligent and reliable manner, and manage priorities
- Experienced with Excel and other MS Office tools
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrable and active interest in sustainability
- Strong written and oral communication skills; fluent in English, other European languages are a plus
- Motivating work environment in highly topical sector
- Attractive compensation package
- International team with ambitious mindset
- Flexible working hours
- Potential for personal and professional development
If you would like to join our efforts to finance the global energy transition, please submit your complete application documents to Laureen Jacholkowski, People Manager. We look forward to receiving your application.
Please note that only direct applications via our application tool will be considered for this position.