Electronic Communication Surveillance Analyst
Are you a fresh graduate or a junior professional? Do you want to drive your career and be the part of a well-known company in the Banking industry in Zürich?
Our client is looking for an Electronic Electronic Communication Surveillance Analyst, starting as soon as possible in their young, modern multicultural team.
The team monitors the employees' communications to detect words used by employees which are potential indicators of Market Abuse behaviours.
You responsibility would be to assess generated surveillance alerts on employee's electronic communication for potential red flags, escalate these red flags according to the global alert disposition workflow, otherwise comment and close alerts as false positives.
What you should bring to be a successful candidate:
- English & German fluent
- Any other Swiss language, and / or Spanish is an advantage
- 1-2 years of working experience, university students welcome, some prior Compliance and / or Surveillance experience is of advantage
- Good intuition and feeling for potential red flags / misconducts.
Are you interested in the opportunity and take on a new challenge in your career?
Then please send us your full CV and we look forward to reviewing your application.
T: +41 (0)58 268 1040
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA