The role holder will report directly to the Chief Investment Officer (CIO) and will play a key role in the banks' Global Portfolio Management Unit.
• Portfolio management: leading role in the management of client and proprietary portfolios (multi-asset strategies in USD and GBP), with this role focusing largely on equity and equity-related allocation.
• Develop tailor-made solutions including in a multi-asset context; enhance portfolio risk management processes and tools as well as performance reporting and attribution.
• Advisory: Develop and maintain advisory process for equity and equity-linked investment products, including preparation of relevant documentation.
• Maintain close collaboration with Relationship Managers to support sales activities and develop client tailored solutions.
• Client contact: Presentation for and to clients, such as portfolio reviews, investment advice and performance analysis.
• Research: Contribution to investment process (views on asset class and investment ideas) as well search and selection of investment products in-line with client need and regulatory compliance.
• Task allocation: 50% advisory and client contact, 50% research and portfolio management.
• University degree (Economics, BA or Finance) or equivalent.
• CFA or CAIA.
• At least 7-10 years of experience in advisory and/or portfolio management.
• Strong analytical ability and great communication skills.
• Proven capacity in managing investments with a focus on equity asset class.
• Strong organizational skills and capacity to generate new business.
• High sense of responsibility, trust and integrity.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and team player.
• English mother tongue or proven experience of long-term work experience in English speaking environment (other languages an advantage).
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, many thanks for your understanding.