See job description for details
- The opportunity to work in a fast paced collaborative environment which is always evolving and to become a part of our team and support our Design Thinking & Product delivery department in the development and continuous improvement of case management solutions.
- be part of a dynamic team working closely with the Head of Offering Management, which covers Management Support and PMO activities for both, Compliance and Risk functions where you will support budgeting process, demand management and staffing activities for internal and external resources
• In this exciting and diverse position you will help establishing critical decision support materials for senior management as required and by tracking actions, priorities and commitments on a regular basis, you enable cross-platform execution and support the management cycle process
- The possibility to gain a broad insight into matrix coordination, communication and cooperation with different partners and users across the bank.
- Because you will have frequent exposure to top management, this role offers you a good platform for your personal and professional development
- You support Project planning and Project activities to ensure a smooth project operation and contribute to the end to end delivery of case management solutions from Design to technical implementation using lean and agile methodologies
- A university degree in economics or business management or equivalent
- You bring relevant experience in a Bank and/or Compliance role where
- Additional experience within financial services and/or management consulting is considered a big advantage
- Fluent communication skills in English, German is a huge asset
- Ownership and accountability belong to your DNA. You are able to prioritize and organize workload
- You are very proficient in Excel and PowerPoint, understand new concepts quickly and present them to senior management
- Positive independent attitude, flexibility and interest in working in a fast-paced environment with focus on attention to detail and improvement
- A trustworthy team member and dedicated problem solver who wants to learn new things and is highly motivated in supporting colleagues
- Are you willing to take up additional responsibilities and become a respected member in our team?
Mr. Albinus would be happy to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.