Executive Assistant / Middle Office Support
Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are working with a leading Wealth Management player in Zurich who have ties to a leading Swiss Private Banking Group. They are heavily vested in Artificial Intelligence as well as Fintech, mostly covering the Emerging markets surrounding Central Eastern Europe and South America. The CEO is looking for an Executive Assistant who can support with trading, compliance, and account onboarding, to start as soon as possible. Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Liaise with the CEO and a Senior Banker on your daily tasks in respective to client preparation, administrative duties, and diary management.
- You shall be responsible for the Spanish written documentation for the LatAm clients, relative to compliance proceedings and account onboarding.
- Complete trade execution on behalf of the Senior Banker and the CEO. You shall act in some cases as the first point of contact for the clients which shall often involve face-to-face interaction or attending meetings.
- Role reports into the CEO and the Senior Banker
- Fluent in English, German, and Spanish
- At least three years of experience in the Wealth Management space
- Prior exposure as an Executive Assistant or as a Compliance Associate with trading duties is highly desirable.
- Degree level of education or equivalent is preferable
- Swiss Resident (Located in Zurich or can easily relocate)
For all positions based in Switzerland, Redstone Private Banking Search ltd works with their licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH. All candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.