Executive Director - Corporate Client Banking
For one of our clients, a global financial institution, Swisslinx has been exclusively mandated in a search to identify a Relationship Manager of Corporate Clients at Executive Director Level to strengthen their Zurich-based team. As part of the Corporate Banking Department you would be providing high-quality relationship services as well as identifying and pursuing sales opportunities across a broad range of products and services.
- Manage and maintain strong client relationships with public and private companies
- Coordinate the efforts on multi-product sales and service operations
- Collaborate with credit underwriting team on analysis, structuring, negotiation, and documentation of credit requests
- Proactively identify and close market clients and prospects and represent the banks' brand on the local market
- Liaise between clients' senior management and various internal departments
- Act as the expert on a broad range of products such as DCM, ECM, M&A, Derivatives, Treasury & Private Banking Services
- 6+ years' experience as a Relationship Manager with a focus on sales of corporate finance or commercial banking products and services
- Strong knowledge of the Swiss Mid - Market as well as a broad understanding of relevant products and services, Corporate & Investment Banking knowledge preferred
- Full fluency in German and English
- Knowledge of credit, corporate finance, treasury, investment banking, and other banking products; preferably with execution experience
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and ability to professionally communicate with C-Level Executives
If you are interested in this role and are open for a new challenge, we are looking forward to your application.
Please note that only applications that fulfill the above requirements will be considered.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA