- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Michael Page
Financial Controller (m/f)
- Zürich, Schweiz
Join a dynamic setting and work alongside the CFO in all finance-related tasks.
Our client is a financial service provider in Zurich.
Your task will be to support the local CFO in the below-mentioned tasks:
- Management of the company's accounting
- Monthly, quarterly & annual reporting
- Various tax aspects, including VAT and Stamp Duty
- Prepare budget and financial forecast and variance reports
- Point of contact for / coordination of external advisers (auditors, legal advisers, etc.)
- Monitor and further develop internal controls and procedures
Your skillset involves the following points
- University degree in Accounting/Finance/Controlling, with a further education in Accounting/Controlling (ACCA/CPA or Fachausweis).
- At least 3-5 years relevant professional experience, ideally in a Big 4 or other international audit/accounting firm (with focus on the financial sector)
- Strong financial analytic skills as well as knowledge of IFRS and local Swiss GAAP
- The ability to balance a broad spectrum of responsibilities
- An analytical and precise personality
- Fluency in both German and English (French would be an asset)
- The ability to work autonomously within a small team
You will be working in a small and dynamic team with invaluable exposure to senior management and for a competitive package.