Financial Services Recruiter
Are you interested in working in a professional environment with a focus on quality and not KPIs, earning direct financial incentives for your results?
Do you want to work in a multicultural environment with strong team collaboration?
Are you a people person with great communication skills?
If so, we might very well have the right opportunity for you in our Zürich office.
- Market and database research to identify suitable financial services candidates, permanent and contract, in Switzerland and internationally for our clients
- Approach and selection of candidates
- Qualification of candidates, involving face to face meetings whenever possible
- Active involvement in sales tasks, including negotiations
- Developing and maintaining relationships with both candidates and clients throughout the entire recruitment process
In addition to the business acumen, initiative and solid portion of good humor we find in our colleagues, the ideal candidate for this role will also bring the following:
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and persuasive personality
- Higher education degree
- Active interest in financial services
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Preferably language skills in German or French
- Professional attitude and strong ethics
- Entrepreneurial, "can-do" attitude
- Initiative and motivation to take responsibility
- Excellent compensation package (base salary + commission scheme)
- Comprehensive training and coaching
- Positive, dynamic, and fun working environment
- Culture of internal promotion
- Focus on quality and results, not KPIs!
- Strong, long-standing candidate and client networks
- Solid opportunity to grow professionally and expand your career horizons
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA