Fixed Income Trader
At Vontobel, we actively shape the future. We create and pursue investment opportunities with determination. We master what we do - and we only do what we master. This is how we get our clients ahead. As a global financial services provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and tailor-made investment solutions.
We invest in people who create opportunities to deliver the client experience of tomorrow.
Are you enthusiastic about financial markets and fixed income products? Are short communication channels and varied work important to you? Do you enjoy advising clients to take advantage of all market opportunities? Do you have a strong understanding of products and services for institutional clients and financial intermediaries?
Within a team of six, act as the preferred point of contact for internal and external clients requiring professional expertise on specific fixed income segments, issuers or new bond issues. In this role, you will be primarily responsible for the international market. This team is also responsible for proprietary trading and the identification and mitigation of fixed income risks.
- Risk management (position management) in the area of fixed income and convertible bonds
- Processing of new issues
- Advisory services for internal and external clients
- Enhancement of the existing risk management environment
- Collaboration with Risk Management Fixed Income Derivatives in Zurich and cosmofunding (a financing platform of Vontobel)
- Support in the implementation of new products and services
- Assumption of further projects as required
- Commercial training, bank training or comparable qualification
- Higher professional or economic education
- At least 5 years of work experience in the area of fixed income
- Fluent in German and English, knowledge of French and Italian an advantage
- Good IT skills (MS Office; especially Excel)
- High affinity for IT (risk management, trading and pricing systems, ideally Front Arena and Avaloq)
- Team-oriented, able to work under pressure, with a can-do-attitude as well as strong analytical and conceptual skills
Thank you for the time to consider Vontobel. We appreciate you taking the time to submit your application. Our Talent Acquisition team will carefully assess your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.Please apply via our career portal. For this position, please note that we do not consider applications from recruitment agencies.
If you have any question you can contact us through our contact form .