Fullstack Java Automation Engineer
- Zürich, Schweiz
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- UBS AG Suisse
- 23 Mär 19
You'll be working in the IB Tech Ops FXMM Capability Unit of Group Technology in Zurich. As a Java automation tester and developer, you will be responsible to code & deliver the requirements (Stories) assigned to you, guide & mentor junior team
Are you passionate about technology? Do you know how to solve challenging problems in elegant ways?
We're looking for someone like that who is:
- Able to look beyond the status quo and identify areas of constant change/improvement
- Able to analyze requirements thoroughly & write automation test cases in Java
- Act as a full stack developer in a scrum team
- Strong responsibility, accuracy and attention to details.
- Strong analytical and logical reasoning capability
You'll be working in the IB Tech Ops FXMM Capability Unit of Group Technology in Zurich. As a Java automation tester and developer, you will be responsible to code & deliver the requirements (Stories) assigned to you, guide & mentor junior team members in the scrum team. You will be cooperating with delivery teams located in India and business stakeholders around the world. Software design/implementation and quality assurance will be done in close collaboration with agile development and testing teams, based on the user stories, use cases, business rules and acceptance criteria defined.
Your experience and skills
Minimum 4 years developing software utilizing Java
– Solid Object-Oriented analysis and design skills
– Detailed understanding of core Java concepts
– Hands-on experience with Agile methodologies, especially Scrum
– Experience with J2EE and CAMEL framework
- Able to develop on a Java framework for automation testing
- Basic knowledge of UFT and Selenium
– Experience in the financial industry is a plus
- Have worked as a full stack developer
Good to have: Investment Banking Knowledge/Experience, Agile Methodology Knowledge
- Strong team player who can integrate quickly into an existing team
- Quick learner who is used to working in complex environments with business critical systems
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.