Fund Analyst Real Estate
Schroders, with headquarters in London, employs over 5500 talented people worldwide, operating in 37 different locations across Europe, the Americas, Asia, the Middle East and Africa, close to the markets in which we invest and close to our clients. Schroders has developed under stable ownership for over 200 years and long-term thinking governs our approach to investing, building client relationships and growing our business.
Schroders in Switzerland is a renowned Financial Institution with around 500 employees located in Zurich and Geneva. On behalf of institutional and retail investors, financial institutions and high net worth clients from around the world, we invest in a broad range of asset classes across equities, fixed income, multi-asset and alternatives. We also specialize in providing high-quality private assets solutions to our clients.
For our Real Estate Team within Schroder Investment Management (Switzerland) AG in Zurich we are looking for an experienced analyst. The person will provide important analytical support for the Swiss real estate desk across local and international products. The person will sit within the Team in Zurich and report to Deputy Head Real Estate. Fund Analyst Real Estate Job specification
- Working closely with internal stakeholders such as fund managers, fund analysts and accountants, asset managers and product managers both within the local Swiss and wider international real estate teams
- Establish and maintain a Financial Fund Model for the Swiss managed fund(s) including strategic forecasting and scenario analyses etc.
- Support of the annual 5-year Fund Strategy Statement process for the Swiss managed fund(s) including fund-level forecasting, performance analysis and benchmarking for submission to the central investment committee.
- Maintenance of the property portfolio Asset Business Plan forecast model and process.
- Support the investment analysis of new acquisitions (including adjustment of the fund model).
- Lead the internal reporting: (e.g. Risk reporting, local and corporate management reporting, internal financial key ratio reporting, etc.).
- Responsible for the fund data and market comparison analysis (e.g. for external presentations, investment committee, submissions, etc.).
- Support the wider real estate team with the external reporting process (annual- and semi-annual reports, monthly factsheets, etc.).
- Completed higher education in related subjects, ideally combined with a further education
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in the area of fund analysis/controlling, preferably within Real Estate
- Clear affinity for numbers, strength in financial analysis
- Proficient use of MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint; knowledge of Immopac & Yardi a big plus
- Fluency in English and German is a must
- Good organisational skills, precise and punctual working
We offer a challenging, diverse and supportive working environment as well as modern employment conditions in an international, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment. The office is located only 5 minutes from Zurich main station at Central. Please apply online with your complete application. Only direct applications will be considered.
Schroder Investment Management (Switzerland) AG
Pfingstweidstrasse 60, CH-8031 Zürich, Schweiz
Tel: +41 (0)44 250 11 11