Schroders, with headquarters in London, employs over 5000 talented people worldwide, operating in 32 different countries across Europe, the Americas, Asia, the Middle East and Africa, close to the markets in which we invest and close to our clients. Schroders has developed under stable ownership for over 200 years and long-term thinking governs our approach to investing, building client relationships and growing our business.
Schroders in Switzerland is a renowned Financial Institution with around 400 employees located in Zurich and Geneva. For our private clients we provide tailor made investment solutions and complementary financial services. On behalf of institutional and retail investors, financial institutions and high net worth clients from around the world, we invest in a broad range of asset classes across equities, fixed income, multi-asset and alternatives. We also specialize in providing high-quality private equity solutions to our clients.
Founded in 1997, Schroder Adveq is a leading asset manager investing in private equity globally and is offering specialized investment solutions that enable our clients to access select private market segments through primary, secondary, and direct/co-investments. To strengthen our Operations team in Zurich, we are looking for an Fund Controller (100%)
The Fund Controller is a core member of the Fund Management Europe team as part of the Fund Operations and Services team and the Operations department, responsible for contributing to all aspects of the operational management of our Private Equity products and beyond. Areas of Responsibility:
- Operational management of the Schroder Adveq fund of funds, mandates and special purpose vehicles (e.g. financial accounting and reporting, cash management)
- Interaction with investors, fund managers, investment partners, auditors, administrators and other internal/external stakeholders
- Monitoring of portfolio companies, funds and client products as well as the reconciliation/testing of information accuracy and consistency
- Oversight investment reports that form the basis for Schroder Adveq's reporting obligations to investors at portfolio company and investment fund level, analyze information and determine the correct valuations
- Manage internal workflows and ensure that all applicable deadlines are met
- Enable, support and drive change initiatives within Fund Operations
- Support and coordinate (if required) projects as well as the optimization and maintenance of our processes
- Define and determine business requirements proactively and contribute to a supportive and creative environment
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline such as finance, accounting, administration or controlling, or 3+ years of experience in a relevant role
- 1 - 3 years working experience at a financial services company; experience in the private equity industry is a plus
- Knowledge in eFront software is a plus
- Experience in working with colleagues and stakeholders globally and sensitivity to cultural differences
- Excellent command of the German and English language, both written and spoken
- Team player, role model, self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
We offer a challenging, diverse and supportive working environment as well as modern employment conditions in an international, dynamic and entrepreneurial company. The office is located only 5 minutes from Zurich-Oerlikon station. Please apply online, with your complete application. Only direct applications will be considered.
Schroder Adveq Management AG
8050 Zurich, Switzerland