Fund Execution Specialist
Schroders, with headquarters in London, employs over 5000 talented people worldwide, operating in 32 different countries across Europe, the Americas, Asia, the Middle East and Africa, close to the markets in which we invest and close to our clients. Schroders has developed under stable ownership for over 200 years and long-term thinking governs our approach to investing, building client relationships and growing our business.
Schroders in Switzerland is a renowned Financial Institution with around 400 employees located in Zurich and Geneva. For our private clients we provide tailor made investment solutions and complementary financial services. On behalf of institutional and retail investors, financial institutions and high net worth clients from around the world, we invest in a broad range of asset classes across equities, fixed income, multi-asset and alternatives. We also specialize in providing high-quality private equity solutions to our clients.
For our Fund Execution Team in Zurich, we are looking for a Fund Execution Specialist
As a Fund Execution Specialist you will be responsible for the placement of all fund types, execution, trouble-shooting and providing deal related information to the front office, specific: Job specification
- Timely placement of fund subscriptions, redemptions and switches
- Independent comprehension and completion of Hedge Fund / Limited Partnerships documents
- Provide information and support to Portfolio Managers in regards to fund deadlines and procedures
- Verify the accuracy of contract notes as well as the pre-booking of trade details
- Monitor pending fund orders and follow up on outstanding trades
- Control incoming and outgoing fund payments
- Troubleshooting for dealing related enquiries
- Commercial apprenticeship or similar, preferable in the banking industry
- Several years of professional experience in Fund Execution
- Profound knowledge of MS Office
- Motivated, reliable, flexible and willing to take responsibility
- Ability to work under pressure
- Client- and team-oriented
- Fluent in German and in English
a challenging, diverse and supportive working environment as well as modern employment conditions in an international, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment. The office is located only 10 minutes from Zurich Hardbruecke station. Please apply online with your complete application.
Schroder & Co Bank AG
Pfingstweidstrasse 60, CH-8005 Zürich, Schweiz
Tel: +41 (0)44 250 11 11