Join at Credit Suisse as a Funds Operations Specialist as part of our Primary Market Funds business. Ensure efficient, same-day processing of Primary Market Funds as a professional partner for front offices and clients. You work in a dynamic environment with a special focus on minimizing processing risks, ensuring compliance with regulatory and internal policies together with our various stakeholders. You are also able to contribute actively to process improvements and technical changes. Your future colleagues
Our team is dedicated, hardworking and used to act independently as well as collaboratively. We work with a high level of integrity, attention to detail and look for a colleague who shares our passion and high standards. Become part of this inspiring team with many highly skilled specialists and get the opportunity to work in an agile oriented international environment closely together with dedicated business and IT professionals.
Credit Suisse Group AG has been acquired by UBS Group AG. Credit Suisse continues its business activities as a subsidiary company of UBS Group AG, including selective hiring for experienced professionals. Your skills and experience
You'll be a good match, if you have:
- Successfully completed apprenticeship within the finance industry and/or a business degree.
- You have experience as securities operations specialist with knowledge of the Funds Primary Market business.
- Experience in driving topics as a Subject Matter Expert with the ability to handle multiple challenging priorities and assignments while demonstrating risk awareness, ensuring compliance with regulations and policies.
- You are a dedicated problem solver with a positive personality who excels in partner management.
- You are an open-minded and empathic teammate with an enthusiastic and motivated personality.
- You have excellent communication skills with very good command of the English and German language (spoken and written).
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
Ms. R. Zimmermann would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal. Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 43,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.