The Vontobel Graduate Trainee Program (GTP) ...lets you follow your passion ...supports you along the way ...and gets you ready for a successful start at Vontobel
Since 2011 we offer exciting Graduate Trainee positions and over 90% of our Graduates stay with Vontobel after completion of their program. As a highly specialized organization, we value the collaboration of highly skilled experts and innovative talent. We are looking for a highly motivated Investment Specialist to join our Graduate Trainee Program within our Investment Distribution and Client Management Team that is part of Vontobel Wealth Management.
The department offers investment & product know-how, processes and advise to Relationship Manager and clients. The team works close together with several units within Wealth Management, Asset Management and the Vontobel Centers of Excellence.
As Investment Specialist
, you will ...
- Do your first module rotation either in "Sales & Client Management" or "Investment Product Management", determined based on business need
- Then have the possibility to choose out of the following modules: "Swiss Equity Research"; "Structured Products"; "Investment Advisory & Solutions" and "Client Portfolio Management", all based in our Wealth Management. One module lasts 6 months on average
- Obtain a broad understanding of investment products, Wealth Management processes, campaigns and tools.
- Have the chance to optionally obtain a level of the CFA, FRM or CAIA
- Due to the breadth of the rotations you will be in a unique position to build a strong network across the firm
Start your career ...
- October 1st 2023 and conclude the program September 30th 2025
- You will be part of a dynamic team located in our headquarter, Gotthardstrasse 43, Zurich.
Hiring manager ...
- Your future manager and mentor Tobias Müller will be your has been with Vontobel since 2021 and is the Head of Investment Product Management. Tobias started his professional career in 2014 with a Graduate Trainee Program where he rotated between research and investment functions as well as a business strategy in Wealth Management. During his career he held jobs in Wealth Management as well as the insurance industry and is a CFA as well as FRM charterholder. Tobias is passionate about helping young professionals in their career development.
Your Qualification Your background includes...
- A Masters degree (university or university of applied sciences), you are eligible with up to a maximum of 24 months of work experience after your Masters
- A study background in Finance, Portfolio Management or Economics
- At least one work experience in the financial industry
- Excited about the financial industry
- A curious person, with an analytical and structured mindset
- A team player, able to work under pressure
- A pro-active person
- Willing to complete additional training courses
- Fluent in German (C1) and bring excellent knowledge in English
We only consider complete applications (with CV, motivational letter, high school/matura certificate (with grades), as well as Bachelor/Master certificates (with grades).
We welcome candidates with an international background but to be eligible to apply you must hold an EU or CH Passport.
Thank you for the time to consider Vontobel. We appreciate you taking the time to submit your application. Our Talent Acquisition team will carefully assess your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.Please apply via our career portal. For this position, please note that we do not consider applications from recruitment agencies.
If you have any question you can contact us through our contact form .