The Vontobel Graduate Trainee Program (GTP) ...lets you follow your passion ...supports you along the way ...and gets you ready for a successful start at Vontobel
Since 2011 we offer exciting Graduate Trainee positions and over 90% of our Graduates stay with Vontobel after completion of their program. As a highly specialized organization, we value the collaboration of highly skilled experts and innovative talent. We are looking for a highly motivated IT Business Engineer/Data Engineer Finance & Risk to join our Graduate Trainee Program within our Finance, Tax and Risk Services team which is part of Technology and Services at Vontobel.
If you are excited about innovating internal processes & technologies, this is the right program for you!
You will team with our experts in business analysis, application development and parameterization in finance and risk systems. As well as you will get in touch with various data integration and methodology specialists at Vontobel.
Within our campus, you will get in contact with the maintainers of our system landscape and have the opportunity to learn how we process transactions executed at our numerous locations worldwide via core applications and distribute them to various data recipients (Data Transformation Layer, Risk Applications, Finance Applications, SAP, Snowflake Data Cloud, Output Management, etc.).
As IT Business Engineer/Data Engineer Finance & Risk
, you will ...
- Rotate within the modules 'Cost & finance applications (Avaloq basics)', 'accounting applications', 'finance & controlling services' and 'risk services'
- Be involved in designing, implementing and testing tomorrows banking functionalities. In addition, you will analyze regulatory requirements and automate current processes
- Have the chance to complete FastTrack Banking FSB and/ or attend a relevant IT conference of your choice within Europe
- After the completion of your program, we can see you enter various openings as IT business engineer or IT project manager
Start your career ...
- October 1st 2023 and conclude the program September 30th 2025
Hiring manager ...
- Your future manager
Thomas Räber leads the Finance, Tax and Risk Services within Technology & Services. Thomas finds the tight combination of banking challenges, analyses and their technical implementation extremely exciting. Vontobel has just the right size of company, so that tasks can be analyzed and implemented end-to-end by a GTP IT business engineer.
Apply by ...
Your Qualification Your background includes...
- A Masters degree (university or university of applied sciences)
- A study background in IT, business IT, mathematics, physics or economy with IT basic experience
- A maximum of 24 months of work experience after graduation
- At least one work experience prior
- Excited about modern finance and risk, data integration, interface engineering and data analytics
- Interested in using the Vontobel environment for analyzing, parametrizing and implementing new functionality
- A person with a strong analytical and structured mindset
- A proactive person, team player and able to work under pressure
- Prepared to complete additional training (e.g. banking foundation)
- Fluent in English and German
We only consider complete applications (with CV, motivational letter, high school/matura certificate (with grades), as well as Bachelor/Master certificates (with grades).
We welcome candidates with an international background but to be eligible to apply you must hold an EU or CH Passport.
Thank you for the time to consider Vontobel. We appreciate you taking the time to submit your application. Our Talent Acquisition team will carefully assess your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.Please apply via our career portal. For this position, please note that we do not consider applications from recruitment agencies.
If you have any question you can contact us through our contact form .