German speaking Network Engineer / Ingenieur
On behalf of our client in Zürich, Swisslinx is currently looking for a German speaking Network Engineer to join an exciting permanent job opportunity.
- Carry out the implementation and installation of partial or total solutions in the network environment at the company's national
- Support the project management in the detailed planning and the implementation, as well as the sales with solution concepts.
- Act as the main point of contact for the customers in 2nd level support, and deal with the different cases together with the manufacturers.
- You have completed basic vocational training in the field of computer science, telematics and / or electronics.
- You provide sound knowledge as well as project and conceptual experience in one or more areas of network technology: (IP, LAN / WAN, wireless, VoIP and/or IT security).
- You bring solid experience from a client facing/similar role.
- You are characterized by commitment, flexibility, a sense of quality and a pronounced customer orientation.
- You have one or more valid certifications from Cisco, Alcatel, Sophos, Fortigate or Aruba.
- You speak German fluently and you can communicate well in English.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA