Graduate - Private Equity Technology
Schroders, with headquarters in London, employs over 5500 talented people worldwide, operating in 37 different locations across Europe, the Americas, Asia, the Middle East and Africa, close to the markets in which we invest and close to our clients. Schroders has developed under stable ownership for over 200 years and long-term thinking governs our approach to investing, building client relationships and growing our business.
Schroders in Switzerland is a renowned Financial Institution with around 500 employees located in Zurich and Geneva. On behalf of institutional and retail investors, financial institutions and high net worth clients from around the world, we invest in a broad range of asset classes across equities, fixed income, multi-asset and alternatives. We also specialize in providing high-quality private assets solutions to our clients.
Founded in 1997, Schroder Adveq is a leading asset manager investing in private equity globally and is offering specialized investment solutions that enable our clients to access select private market segments through primary, secondary, and direct/co-investments.
To expand our IT team in Zurich, we are looking for a highly motivated person for the following position: Graduate - Private Equity Technology Job specification
- Responsible for ensuring the continued evolution of the core application eFront Invest
- Client-side customization in JS and server side with VB .NET, system configuration following product documentation.
- Interact directly with product owner & business users to identify and analyze their needs.
- Manage changes in applications across their entire lifecycle, from design over build, testing and training to the release stage, in collaboration with the vendor, customers and IT team members.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- Recommend and execute improvements in close collaboration with the team.
- Support users in daily operations (2nd/3rd level incident and problem management).
- At least Bachelor degree in a technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Computer Engineering)
- Programming skills ideally in a Microsoft environment (SQL, C#, VB.NET)
- Basic knowledge in the fields of business analysis and system configuration and ability to work collaboratively as part of an agile team
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written), German would be an asset
a challenging, diverse and supportive
working environment as well as modern employment conditions in an international, dynamic and entrepreneurial
environment. The office is located only 5 minutes from Zurich-Oerlikon
station. Schroders Capital Management (Switzerland) AG
Affolternstrasse 56, CH-8050 Zurich, Switzerland
T +41 58 445 55 55 www.schroderscapital.com