HRBP FR/ALL - Valais
Pour notre client, une large société située en Valais, nous recherchons un/e:
HRBP pour un mission d' une année minimum.
The HRBP will ensure the strategic HR Partnership in all key areas related to HR with the focus on the full employee lifecycle.
He/she will act as a HR leader by guiding leaders on all HR topics. He/she will:
- Support the leadership teams in setting up and ensuring a sustainable organization for the future.
- Coach senior leaders on future plans in terms of designing and setting up change management in their teams
- Create and implement a strategic people plan which is aligned to Global HR and business strategies
- Guide leaders on talent and performance management, employee engagement, succession planning.
- Establish recruitment plans to ensure a powerful pipe-line of talents (internal and external)
- Consolidate Talent Management and drive engagement and development strategies
- •Education: Master or Bachelor degree in HR, Business Administration, Economics, Psychology or similar
- Languages: Fluency in English and German
- 5 + years' experience as a HRBP within an international and modern company, leading HR projects
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment, strong work ethic, excellent communication skills.