- Responsible for Client Service to our existing Wholesale and Institutional clients based in the DACH region
- Lead the team and the business on select projects related to client service and their respective processes
- Provide clear guidance and objectives to the team and align resources, including your own client coverage, according to the client requirements and needs
- Create an encouraging work environment helping the team to deliver a high-quality service to clients
- Actively interact and represent the team interests with internal departments, specialists and investment teams both domestically and internationally
- Maintain and develop our key client relationships in close cooperation with the sales team aiming for long-term client retention
- Proactive sales support including the development of business opportunities, also provide support to the marketing team such as planning and executing events
- Client data maintenance in the global database and other relevant internal systems
- Ensure compliance with our group and regulators' standards, including client KYC/AML documentation
- Degree in finance, business administration or similar, or a banking background
- Experience in team management
- First experience in client relationship management and/or investment (fund) business
- Strong client and service orientation
- Know-how in capital markets, funds and portfolio management
- Professional behaviour towards clients as well as internal and external stakeholders
- Communicative, efficient and flexible personality
- Fluent in English & German, French as an additional advantage
- Independent personality with quick comprehension and proactive, efficient way of working
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things. In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers. About the Entity
At AXA IM we are investing with a clear purpose - to make the world a better place. We act for human progress by investing for what matters. Our conviction-led approach enables us to uncover what we believe to be the best global investment opportunities across alternative and core asset classes. We are already entrusted by our clients with more than €887 billion in assets.
AXA Investment Managers | Home | AXA IM Corporate (axa-im.com)
AXA IM is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage candidates with disabilities or any other protected characteristic to apply. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to qualified applicants and employees with disabilities, when needed, to apply for a position or to perform essential job functions.
Inclusion and Diversity | Careers | AXA IM Corporate (axa-im.com) What We Offer
We are committed to offer you an environment where you can:
• Grow your potential
: be part of a forward-thinking business with internal opportunities and personalized learning paths available to help constantly develop your skills and abilities.
• Shape the way you work
: work for a company which is highly committed to providing flexibility & balance to its employees, offering you a large range of benefits (hybrid working, competitive health benefits, among many others.).
• Thrive within a diverse community
: play a role within a responsible company that actively recognizes and values individual differences in a diverse and inclusive workforce.
• Move the world forward
: join a responsible employer that acts in favor of societal and environmental causes as an investor, insurer and company, notably through the AXA Heart in Action association. As part of our commitment to sustainability and environmental responsibility, we will celebrate your arrival by planting a tree.