Madrid, Zurich | working from home up to 60% | Reference 5466
You will join the Application Platform Department Leadership team and foster collaboration with our international Infrastructure & Operations teams. Alongside your product team, you will serve as the go-to people for Service Automation demands within our area. You'll be assisting our IT teams in identifying overarching automation use cases, developing shared building blocks and creating a great user experience for our internal customers.
Are you eager to work in an environment where passion, trust, and collaboration are paramount? Do you find excitement in accelerating our transition towards automation, self-service and infrastructure as code? We are seeking a Head of Service Automation (Product Owner) with experience in transformations. What You Will Do
What You Bring
- serve as a central point of contact with a strong customer focus and communication skills, leading our customers along the journey; from mindset, identifying value-add automation use cases to implementation and operation
- enhance the Product team's role as the go-to people for service automation demands, consulting IT teams and acting as an ambassador throughout the organization to promote the transition towards automation and self-service
- collaborate closely with stakeholders to manage the roadmap, backlog and Platform, managing automation building blocks based on customer needs, and ensure cost-effective service delivery
- work in tandem with the People Head to manage resources and foster people development in accordance with organizational goals
- as a professional leader and visionary with a strong technical understanding, shape the team culture and continuously evolve our agile way of working, chair cross-team automation boards, own the overall Service Automation Roadmap, and represent the team towards customers and within projects
- excellent interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills with a strong customer focus
- the ability to express opinions openly, provide feedback and ignite the fire in others
- an open mindset, innovative ideas, willingness to continuously grow and support change
- domain know-how in IT, Automation and Software Development or System Engineering
- fluent in English, German or Spanish is an advantage
If you have any questions, please call Yuliya Stoyko at +34 917095993 .
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications in English.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.