Head Settlement Services
You love the excitement and pace in the area close to trading? In turbulent situations you are rock solid? Are you risk-sensitive and interested not only in the process itself, but also in the technical background? Do you enjoy questioning the status quo and improving business practices?
We invest in people who create opportunities to deliver the customer experience of tomorrow.
You will lead the Settlement Services team within Vontobel Transaction Banking. Together with the dynamic, engaging and experienced team, you will ensure the settlements for all markets and products. You will face the daily challenges, handle all requests from clients, stakeholders and counterparties and actively contribute to further optimizations of the processes.
- You are responsible for leading the Settlement Services team including budget and resource management
- Ensuring the daily processes of settlements of all products and markets is one of your main responsibilities
- You are in daily contact with counterparties, the execution desk, sales trading and middle office and ensure a proactive support
- You will monitor and resolve position and cash exceptions with counterparties and custodians
- The continuous optimization of processes and STP in close cooperation with IT is part of your task
- You will actively participate in projects and new product launches and take over the lead
- Several years of experience in leading an operations team
- Excellent understanding and in-depth knowledge of the entire post-trade and in particular the settlement area
- Bachelor degree or equivalent education
- Fluency in written and spoken English and German
- Strong analytical skills for continuous optimization of processes
- Practical experience in business analysis, affinity for technical processes as well as experience with Avaloq complete your profile
- Committed, communicative, resilient, and motivating personality, you will play a key role in developing the team and the division further
- Convince with an accurate, efficient, independent, responsible, and customer-oriented way of working
Thank you for the time to consider Vontobel. We appreciate you taking the time to submit your application. Our Talent Acquisition team will carefully assess your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.Please apply via our career portal. For this position, please note that we do not consider applications from recruitment agencies.
If you have any question you can contact us through our contact form .