Together we unlock potential.
In our Corporate Risk and Broking business, we support companies in effective risk and insurance management. Taking into account their corporate objectives, we develop robust and cost-effective strategies for avoiding risks and, where appropriate, transfer them to insurers.
For our team in Zurich we are looking for an immediate addition to the team. To support the growth of this innovative team, we are looking for an experienced Head of Business Development Corporate Risk & Broking (CRB) Switzerland (m/f/d) (Job ID 202301917 ) What can you expect?
The Head of Business Development Corporate Risk & Broking (CRB) Switzerland is responsible for setting the overall strategy for the identification of large & mid-market target clients in Switzerland, the cross-business prioritization of sales opportunities and their development aligned with SCM regional- and the Swiss Leadership Teams local goals. Your responsibilities include: Growing the Business through sales & client management
Growing the Business through product- and market development
- Representing SCM internally and externally
- Accomplishing above average market levels of growth with a focus on growing the client-base whilst maintaining overall required levels of margin
- Becoming influential at relevant levels of the client/prospect organization in order to introduce WTW capabilities, promote new and recurring business and manage existing revenue/profit streams
- Working as a strategic partner to individual clients, keeping clients' short- and long-term goals in mind, participating in clients' strategic HR, Risk and financial planning/decision making
- Interacting with the Heads of Swiss businesses to ensure their overall success
- Conceptualizing, establishing the execution framework and driving local sales initiatives in close collaboration with businesses, marketing and the regional SCM team, creating oversight and accountability
- Taking personal responsibility to bring WTW to prospects, making appointments with decision makers. Act as a sales role model"
- Promoting the developing of client account plans/strategies and drive execution of plans including marketing planning
- Coordinating local evaluation and management of client satisfaction, thus ensuring that overall client satisfaction is high and identify any remedial actions required to ensure low levels of client turnover
- Interfacing between CRB Leadership Team and cross business growth planning, business reviews, evaluation and management of client satisfaction and general SCM house keeping"
Growing the Business through talent management
- Evaluating market characteristics/developments and identifying new opportunities
- Ensuring constant communication with all businesses in Switzerland as well as Marketing to ensure a consistent market presence, to capitalize on market opportunities for all Businesses/Segments/Practices
What are you bringing?
- Mentoring and coaching local account directors and members of client teams to develop sales- and relationship management skills
- Collaborating across organizational boundaries with a global mindset
- Promoting the principles of effective client management throughout the organization
- In-depth knowledge of the market for services in the areas of Risk Management and Broking
- Multi-year experience in the field of strategy and risk management, consultant, or broker of insurance services
- Well connected with decision makers of Mid-Market Corporates in the areas of Finance or Risk Management
- Proven track record in building and expanding a sales pipeline, bringing in subject matter experts and following up
- Ability to grow the business, to structure a systematic sales process and to build and maintain a strong pipeline
- Experience of running large/complex client projects requiring revenue, cost discipline and maintain client needs
- Sales-DNA incl.
- resilience, grit and determination to power through the objections and rejections associated with sales
- ability to actively listen, great communication skills
- the ability to conduct highly customized outreach
- Engaging, collaborative manager with the ability to effectively partner with regional and global teams and peers to drive excellence through influence, i.e. the ability to work with agility in a matrix organization
- Ability to utilize personal style and network to build a high level of executive presence, positively impacting direction or organization and effectively question the status quo
- Hands-on mentality. The business developer will regularly be part of the delivery team, share knowledge and contribute as a senior expert on a high level - ideally at least in two of the following languages: German, English and French
At WTW (Willis Towers Watson) you will discover a diverse, team-oriented and flexible working environment with colleagues that take pleasure in providing value-adding advice to clients. We offer an excellent salary benefit package, a bonus scheme, support for further education and an interesting career within the major global advisory, broking and solutions company. Interested?
We are looking forward to your online application. The application via our career portal only takes about 5 minutes. If you have any further questions, please Tamara Dietz via +48 69-1505 5198 or send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (Job ID 202301917). WTW is an equal opportunities employer.
WTW is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, WTW has 45,000 employees in more than 140 territories. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical inter-sections between talent, assets and ideas driving business performance. For more information, please visit our website on www.wtwco.ch .
To be considered for this role, applicants must be either Swiss citizens, EU or EFTA nationals or have the legal right to live and work in Switzerland.